Friday, February 13, 2009

Birthday Wishes





Happy Birthday Caity!! I can't believe how long we have been friends. Time sure does fly when you are in good company.
I met Caity while working at Cottonwood Hospital about 7years ago. I was always intimidated by her at first before we became "Caity/Katy Squared" First of all she was gorgeous so that scared me and she had such a great sense of confidence. I dont remember how, but one day we became very close friends. I consider her one of my best. I have never met a person who cared so much about others. She is always putting other people before herself and you can ALWAYS count on her to compliment you on something and its usually something you would never expect.
Caity is also quite funny. Ok thats putting it lightly, she is right down HILLARIOUS! I can't help but leave with a stomach aching from laughing when I hang out with her.
Caity, you have been a great blessing in my life, and Im so thankful to have you! Happy birthday Girlfriend! (said with attitude while doing our Caity/Katy squared dance)now lets party!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Cute post! I miss my Caity/Katys!

Caitlin Selle said...

Oh I just love you! Thank thank thank you for my b-day post! I am lucky to have you in my life, you are def. one of my best friends!

Caity/Katy SQUARED!