Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I wanna dance with somebody...

So Steve and I are on the activites comittee in our ward and 2 weekends ago we had a valentines Sweethearts Dance. It was a lot of fun, and turned out to be quite great success.

A few days before the dance my cute friend Emily and I decided we would "ask" our husbands to the dance in a cute way, like you did in highschool. So we baked cinnimon rolls and then bought a little dump truk and wrote a note saying " I want to haul your "buns" to the sweethearts dance." love, ????
I thought It was a way cute idea. I dropped the surprise off at my neighbors house and she did the same for me. We both made sure o ur husbands answered the door. I happned to be "busy" when she came and dropped it off. He was so surprised and so happy. His face was so cute when he saw it. I told him he had to guess who did it. Of course, he knew it was me. I tried to get him to answer me in a cute way, but it was 2 days til the dance and really.. he had no choice, he had to go anyways.



5 comments:

jerbonashfoy said...

That is so cute! I miss that from high school!

Nielsen Familia said...

That so cute! What a good idea!!!

Melanie said...

Aw, what a cute lady you are!

Amber said...

That is so cute! It brought back memories for me!

Melanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TODAY!