Friday, July 2, 2010

To Our Baby Boy

The day I found out we were pregnant with you was one of the best days of my life. The struggle we faced trying to get you here has been well worth it, and I am thankful for the challenges .
I thank Heavenly Father everyday for giving me the chance to be a mother to you. I look forward to watching you grow into a little boy and a man and we hope we will guide you on the right paths.
Daddy and I can’t believe that we will have you in our arms in nearly 12 weeks. This all feels like a wonderful dream.

I will always love you no matter what and will always be here when you need me.

I love you baby

McKay Spencer Porter

and can’t wait to have you in my arms!!

P.S you should feel so blessed you get to have your uncle Spencer as part of your name. He would be so proud.

17 comments:

Sarah said...

Sweet post - and adorable name! Can't wait to meet my new nephew!

The Doom's said...

Love the name! I am sure that McKay already knows Spencer and I can't wait to meet the little guy either. Can't wait to see you!

Nielsen Familia said...

Yay, I love the name! I'm so excited for you guys!

Emily said...

:) I loved this post! I hope you know how honestly excited I am for you! I love his name too!

Amber said...

I love the name, what an honor!

Joylybean said...

What a great post and and the name seems truly inspired! I am so excited for you all of you! McKay has great parents to look up to! I hope things are going well! ~Joy

Vanessa said...

that name is sooo adorable! i love it. He's going to be here so soon.. =)

caitlin said...

Awe, what a sweet post. And I love the name!

The Emery's said...

Look at how cute you are! I LOVE the name and when I saw Spencer's name in there I choked up. :)

Rachel said...

cute post! You're going to be an awesome mom!

Tara said...

Love it! So happy for you

Jenessa said...

I sure miss that bro of yours. I love the name you have chosen. Wishing you the best with the last term of your pregnancy and labor. Your mom was sure awesome to come visit me when we had Jocey--it was a scary time for us, and I appreciated your mom's concern. Tell her hi for me. Love, Jenessa

Melanie said...

That is probably the sweetest thing I have read in a long time.

Oh, and I LUHVE his name.

The Lloyds said...

Love the name, love the post, love that you are experiencing pregnancy and all it's wonderment... it all gave me goosebumps because being a mom is the best thing ever!!

Anonymous said...

Cute name, but I already knew...one of you leaked it on FB :) I meant to tell you saturday night how much I like it.

Jenny said...

Kates, I love the name! He will be the cutest McKay that I will ever know! Spencer is such a fitting name too, I know how much you love your brother. McKay Spencer Porter... LOVE IT! congrats again!!!! Love ya--

Jess said...

This is a very special post! So sweet! He will be very blessed to have you as his mother! You will be an amazing mom! I'm so excited for you.