Friday, June 12, 2009

3 Years Into Forever


I realize it's already been said below, but yesterday was 3 years from mine and my sweethearts first date. It was supposed to be spent at the 311 concert (romantic I know), but for fear of sitting in wet grass in the rain sold our tickets on KSL for twice what we paid. We ended up going for din din at Katy's favorite Mexican spot and a movie which made for a very enjoyable evening.

Katy needs her own word to describe her. Wow! She's so smart, funny and charming. I fall more and more for her on a daily basis. My life 3 years ago was so different with much less direction. She gives my life purpose, meaning, and happiness! So much has happened in 3 years, but there's still so many more happy moments and struggles to come, and nobody I would rather experience them with. Happy 3 year "Lover's Anniversary!"

"We are told that people stay in love because of chemistry, or because they remain intrigued with each other, because of many kindnesses, because of luck. But part of it has got to be forgiveness and gratefulness." - Ellen Goodman

3 comments:

Sarah said...

what a sweet post. Happy Anniversary of the day you first met! :) I'm glad that you guys had a fun night. I love that you guys are so in love - you're so good for each other! I love you both!

Jenny said...

Happy anniversary!

Caitlin Selle said...

How sweet!