Monday, June 8, 2009

Oh what do you do in the Summertime?

Things that I am looking forward to:

*My Sister's baby shower

*Camping, camping and more camping

*The 4th of July

*St. George trip in July

*Getting some new rollerblades

*Learning how to fish with Steve

*Growing my hair out long (this is taking forever)

*Being able to wear a real shoe and work out again

*311 concert this Thursday

*Playing on a softball team in August

*Spending as much time as possible out in the sun this Summer

What are you looking forward to this Summer?

4 comments:

The Emery's said...

Not being pregnant!! But I'll be pregnant all summer so that doesn't really work. But I'm with ya on the camping!!

Amber said...

Your summer sounds amazing! Mine will consist of being hot and pregnant, getting the nursery ready and then having the baby!

caitlin said...

Hopefully getting to see you soon!

Jess said...

Wow! You have a lot of fun things planned. . . only I don't see me anywhere on your list! Hello!!!! Where is spending time with Jessica!!! lol jk We are looking forward to (and yet a little scared of) Elena's surgery's. Also Rex gets home in two and a half weeks. And the 4th of July is going to be a blast. Tera is coming down for Elena's baby blessing. We are going to bless her on July 5th. You should come if you don't have plans. I understand that it is a holiday weekend and you may have plans. But ya, it is July 5th and our sacrement starts at 10:50am and goes till 12:00pm. :)