Sunday, September 6, 2009

B-E-L-I-E-V-E

I believe- That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
I believe- That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
I believe- That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
I believe- That you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them
I believe- That you can keep going long after you can't.
I believe- That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
I believe- That money is a frustrating thing
I believe- That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time!
I believe- That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry.
I believe- That no matter how much you are hurting, the world doesn't stop for grieving
I believe- That we are responsible for who we become.
I believe- That just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other.

3 comments:

The Finlinsons said...

Amen. I'll say it again...Amen.

Jess said...

I totally agree with all of those things! Especially the friends things. . . how many times would we just sit around doing nothing and have a blast!

I believe - fun does not cost money!

Thanks for the blog! It really got me thinking about some things. Luv ya!

{McGinty's} said...

love this post!