Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oh How I Missed You, Food!

So you know I was trying to lose weight in January. Well, then this little thing called "getting pregnant" happened. No not a little thing, it s huge thing :) So anyways,I stopped Dieting, but have continued to eat pretty healthy. I haven't worked out a lot like they suggest but I have taken the stairs more and parked farther away from things so that counts right?
Well, since January 4Th I have now LOST 23 lbs. I know, I know you aren't really supposed to lose weight when you are pregnant. Well, I think since I am already overweight Its OK to lose a little still. Steve is worried. He thinks that is too much, but really when all I could eat for most of my pregnancy so far is Pickles.. anyone is bound to lose weight. I have now gained my appetite back. So I am sure, I won't be losing too much more weight. So Steve, don't worry.. you can relax I am now eating once again...at least for now. I really missed food.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Tell him not to stress. I have a friend who only gained 7 pounds her ENTIRE pregnancy - and just had a healthy 9 pound baby girl!

Amber said...

I lost a lot of weight when I was pregnant too and my doctor wasn't worried at all. As long as you and the baby are healthy you will be fine! And I'm so glad that your appetite is back!

Anonymous said...

Jealous! I couldn't eat anything with Lilly and I still gained weight, don't ask me how.

Melanie said...

So I am DYING to find out what you're having! Do you have an ultrasound scheduled for that?

Katy said...

It isn't schedule yet. It will be scheduled after my next appointment on the 8th of April. I should have my appointment for the sex of the baby aroudn the 2nd or 3rd week of May! I can't wait to find out either Mel! :)

caitlin said...

Well I guess we need to have you guys over for dinner then!

The Emery's said...

I lost weight my first trimester too. I know it seems wrong, but honestly when food makes you sick what else can you do? It's kinda nice though. :) I'm glad that you're feeling better! Hope the worst is over!!

Jess said...

Most woman who are sick their first trimester loose weight. As long as your doctor is happy then you should be happy! I'm glad you are starting to be able to eat more. I'm still so stinking excited for you. We need to start planning your shower! ( I know it's still early... But I'm so excited!!)