Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm Walking on Sunshine. whoaaa!

I just got great news today. I received a job offer from an interview I had yesterday. I am happy to say I accepted and will start with Asset Evaluations Services on Nov 6th. I can't wait to start this new job and learn something new. I'm so glad I was patient and waited for the right one. This has amazing benefits and will put my skills to great use. So basically I have been floating all day long. Oh and dancing and singing. I will be sad to leave some of my closest peeps at Select Health but at least I made friendships that last beyond the work doors. I couldn't be any happier today!

8 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so happy you found something! Congrats!

The Larsons said...

YAY!! Congrats! Im way excited for you!! Keep us posted on how it goes!

The Sutherland's said...

Katy, I found your blog from Brynn's! I am so happy you got a new job. Congrats that is very exciting!

The Nelsons said...

Woo Hoo! That is great news! I hope it's an awesome job and keeps you happy and in the money.

Jenny said...

Kates!

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited that you are happy!:D

Kris said...

YEAH KATY!!! I am super excited for you. You deserve it.

caitlin said...

Congrats, congrats!

Jess said...

Yeah yeah yeah!! I'm so so so so happy too!! It's about time! You deserve a great job!! Let us know how your first day goes! We need to celebrate!