Sunday, October 25, 2009

Positive Energy!!

OK, let's turn this around. I really am not a negative person. I have been going through some hard stuff but need to be positive now, so to help me here is a list of postive thing's in my life that far out weigh the negative, which I am so thankful for.

My husband-who brought me dinner, diet coke and flowers to work on Friday since I had to work late. What could be better than that.

Family- I have such a wonderful supportive family and family in-law. I don't know what I would do without them all!

Diet Coke- enough said

My doggies-Although they drive me crazy most of the time, nothing better to come home to then 2 dogs that couldn't be happier to see you.

My home- So greatful that I have a warm home, especially as it is getting colder. I am so blessed

My job- It can be very challenging for me....a lot of the time but I am still greatful to have a job, a steady income especially when there are millions who don't.

Pop-Tarts- They just know how to hit the spot

Winco-they provide a chaotic shopping experience but it make's my wallet happy, which in turn makes me happy!! Woot!

Internet- to stay in touch with people and to provide endless hours of farming fun on facebook.

The Gospel-it provides me with the strength I need on a daily basis. It's my rock and foundation

The Temple-You can not find another place on this earth that can provide such happiness and peace as the Temple, It has amazing power.

Movie Theatre Popcorn-Just another item I can never get enough of

My new winter coat-I LOVE it!

My Mother-who provided me with this new winter coat. Thanks Momma!! xoxo

I have an amazing life! I really do!

4 comments:

caitlin said...

You forgot awesome friends like myself. FOR REAL. :) (Are we on for dinner tomorrow night? My house?)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Katy I'm sorry you're not happy at your job. I know how miserable that can make you, seriously I know what it's like! I have a feeling things are gonna turn around for you soon....and hey, it's suppost to rain this week so you can wear your new coat :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way...I stole your song :)

Jess said...

This is a great post! We should all sit down in our sad times and write a list like this. It is so true! We are all so blessed. . .I totally agree about the temple! It is the best place on earth. And pop-tarts. . .lol do you remember our pop-tart days? lol we would eat them for dinner. lol gotta love em'!