Friday, December 18, 2009

Thoughts from the cluttered mind of Katy....

I'm tired...all I want to do is sleep. I have no motivation to even go out anymore. Laying in bed sounds like paradise to me. I need to get out of this funk

It's a hard day today but a good day. Although I lost my brother 8 years ago today I gained a guardian angel at the same time. How many of you can say you are that lucky? yeah, I am blessed

I need to get off this Diet Coke kick... I don't WANT to, but it would be best. I have gotten to the point where I HAVE to have one every morning or I think I will die.. no joke

I love my husband so much!

Will I be a good Mom? I mean really? Maybe that is the reason I haven't been blessed with getting pregnant yet.. because Heavenly Father see's that maybe, I am just not cut out for that job.

Ok, the thought previous to that is stupid! I realize that!! SNAP OUT OF IT KATY!! It will happen... you will be great!

I wonder if I just have it my head that the dogs like to be dressed up...what if they really hate it and I am torturing them? If that is the case.. oh well :) It's worth it to see them lookin' so stylish and adorable.

MMMM.... Dinner with this cute girl! I can't wait!

What if I didn't have fingernails? What would my fingers look like...hmm?

Steve is so good to me, I don't know if I deserve him.

I am upset to find out that Macey's really doesn't have THAT great of deals on grocceries since it is litterally right next to my work. I guess I will start using Smith's again.

I want another Diet Coke

I Love my job, I am so grateful for it

I can't believe it's been 3 years that I have been married. Best 3 years of my life! I am so lucky/blessed. And yes, as you can see from my above comments my husband is on my mind A LOT!

Answering an upwards of A MILLION emails a day can get tiring, but I love my job!

*Ok I will stop, but just so you know I haven't even began to clean my cluttered mind out. There is still so much on my mind. I will save it for another day.*

2 comments:

The Larsons said...

Katy you will be such an AMAZING mom!!! No joke! You are so kind, caring, funny and awesome and your future kids are sooo lucky to have you!!! Im glad we are able to be friends, you lighten up my day whenever I see you!! We love you guys!!

The Emery's said...

Katy you really will be such an awesome Mom and it will happen. I know it's hard not knowing why or when it will happen but it will happen. There's no one that deserves it more than you. You will be great!
I love ya and I'm here if you ever need to talk!