Thursday, April 9, 2009

Changes

I'm very excited about some changes that will be happening in my life. It took me a while to become excited about it. Change hasn't alwasy been the easiest thing for me. As I look more and more at it, and the need it has in my life I realize change isn't something to be scared of. You should embrace it and take it in whole heartedly. Im so glad I have such a supportive husband as well who welcomes change too! I'm in a good place in my life right now, and will be even better soon. I'm so greatful to be alive!!

"If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it." ~Mary Engelbreit

On another note, my sister had her 5th child last week. 5th! I can't believe it and its a BOY! Is a HUGE change to have a boy on this side of the family that lives in Utah. I don't even know what to do with him, but he sure is adorable. I had an amazing opportunity to go to my sisters house and watch her other 4 children for 2 days while she was in the hospital giving birth to her beautiful son Noah. It truly was an amazing opportunity. I knew that it was temporary so that maybe made it easier on me. I do have a lot more respect for my sister and other people who are Mothers and all they have to do. Its a tough job but so rewarding. I love my nieces with all my heart. They mean the world to me and I'm so glad I was able to be with them, and take care of them for a couple days. It made me very excited to someday be a Mom. I can't wait. I know it will be a lot of work but it will be worth it! Here is a picture of the cute boy Noah Born April 2nd on his Mommy's birthday!




6 comments:

The Larsons said...

CUTE! Congrats on the new nephew! thats so exciting! Have so much fun in St. George!

Jenny said...

Congrats on your new nephew! He is adorable!

Melanie said...

He's so cute!

I'm sure you did a great job being Mommy of four for a few days. :)

Amber said...

Your new nephew is adorable!

I'm excited to hear what all of these new changes are!

Amber said...

Your nephew is a stud! I too am excited to hear what your changes are and I am sure that you will handle them well!

caitlin said...

I just love you. Have fun in St. George and scout out the best places for us girls to go when we do our girls trip in May. Love you.