Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ramblings and My Addiction....

Im going completely insane. It's been one week! That's it. Im pathetic that I can barely even handle one week of lying in bed, not being able to walk, to clean, to get dressed. I thought it would take me a little longer that 1 week for me to go crazy. I was wrong. On the good side of lying in bed, depending on everyone else around me to take care of me, Im completely addicted to Grey's Anatomy! Ok, so maybe that isn't a good thing. I mean, I never watched it before I had all this time on my hands. I can't figure out why though. I litteraly have not done anything else, not even slept for the past 2 days because of this show. It's just that amazing. Because I have nothing else to do I don't feel bad for this addiction either. which is the best part. I hate feeling guilty for lying around, doing nothing just so I can catch up on some meaningless television drama. You see, I have nothing else to do.. so its guilt free, and I'm lovin' it!

Oh, and because I have nothing else to do, you will all have to deal with me changing my background every other day. Im THAT bored!

I think I will have Steve take me for a walk tonight. It would be nice to get outside of this stuffy house

5 comments:

The Larsons said...

Sorry your so bored! but I completely understand your addiction, when I got my wisdom teeth out I became addicted too haha its just so good!

The Nelsons said...

Katy, glad to hear you're doing alright over there! I've been thinking about you and hoping everything's ok. If you need more movies, let me know and I'll let you borrow to your heart's desire. I'm just a phone call away!

caitlin said...

Ha, I've been there. I was once a Grey's addict. But then I started hating where they went with the show, so I was cured. When can I bring you dinner?

The Emery's said...

Hey Kates I'm sorry it's hitting you so soon. But I have to say that would be so nice to be able to just sit and watch t.v. GUILT FREE! I'm personally addicted to the Office and Chuck. If you haven't checked those out do so after you get done with Greys. I've never seen Greys Anatomy so I can't say which is better. And yeah get out tonight, I'm sure that will help a ton!! So again I ask the question.... did the surgeries go well or not?? Any complications? Should it fix everything???? Fill me in girl!

Jenny said...

Kates,

I am so sorry that you are going crazy! I think I would be the same. :) It's nice to be able to watch TV guilt free though:) Please let me know if I can do anything... I'm just a phone call away. lol (that seems so shallow but I mean it!!!)