Monday, July 6, 2009

Today I....

-Worked 11 hours with no lunch

-Went walking/jogging in the 90 degree weather (where I was told I was a fast jogger) really? haha

-Went to 1 hour of water aerobics

-Oh and put a tennis shoe on BOTH feet when I was jogging. (Im just so impressed. I may be talking about this for a while)

-Ate a healthy dinner

-Cuddled with my adorable Hubby!

*This may not seem like a lot, but I sure feel like I accomplished a lot today and can't wait to do it again tomorrow. Thanks for humoring me in my excitement!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

you need to live closer to get my rapidly growing but out and exercise! LOL. Good luck with exercising!

The Emery's said...

You go girl! Especially after just having surgery!! Wahoo!! I'm with Jenny you need to live closer so when I get this baby out of me you can get my butt back in shape too!!