Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Something New

I have been with Select Health for 3 years. I have been with IHC for 5 years. I don't know exactly what it is, but Im really looking for something new. Im tired of answering phone calls day in and day out. I used to LOVE my job. I loved everything about it. I now come to work miserable, not happy to be there at all. I hate that feeling. I want to love the job I do. So, I have been looking for a new job and have an interview today with a place 5 minutes from my house. I hope that it is a good job, and that I am offered it so I can learn something new and have job that I love once again. Wish me luck!!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats on the interview and finding something you love! I am 100% an advocate of that. If you are not doing something you love then it is not worth it! good luck with the interview

Amber said...

Do you want to be a nanny? I could use one come December! :)

Jenny said...

Good luck darling!!! let me know how it went! we should have some girls time SOON! call me!

caitlin said...

I think this is a good choice. Keep us posted.

Sarah said...

I know that feeling. :) I hope the interview went well - keep us posted!

Emily said...

Good luck!

The Emery's said...

Good Luck Kates! Sorry I didn't see this before seeing you on Saturday. I would have asked how it went. So let us all know how it went!