Wednesday, January 20, 2010

MMMM....

For dinner tonight I had planned on eating 2 small red potato's boiled, a serving of vegis and a Tilapia fillet. It just didn't sound that good to me so I created my own meal. I call it... Best Chicken with Sauce EVER. Just kidding, I don't know what to call it other than amazing. This is how I made it.

2 chicken breasts, boiled or grilled and cubed
1/2 can of fat free cream of chicken soup
1/2 can of fat free cream of celery soup
1/2 can of fat free cream of mushroom soup
1 tbsp of fat free sour cream
2 tbsp of skim milk
2 tbsp of capers

*combine all those ingrediants in a sauce pan and heat til hot*

I served it over a serving of brown rice and LOVED it. I didn't have to add any seasonings and it had a ton of flavor. Steve agreed that this was a fantastic meal. I think the sauce has around 200 calories per serving with 4 grams of fat. I will definetly be making that again. I wish I had taken a picture of it but I ate it too quickly.

No comments: