Friday, January 15, 2010

Something New

Tuesday is the big day. The day I get to move from this lovely folding table that barely fits my keyboard on it....
To something like this lovely cubicle...

I can't wait to have a couple drawers. Anyone who knows me, knows I like my desk's and things to look super organized so I am going crazy with where I am at right now.

What a great start back to work after a long weekend and Lucky you, you didn't have to hear another blog about dieting and being healthy :)

HAPPY FRIDAY!

3 comments:

The Nelsons said...

Hey, as you could see, I got a lot of inspiration from you for my menu plan. Thank you! White Chicken Chili does sound good. What recipe do you use?

caitlin said...

I am so excited for you! Post pictures when it's all organized.

Katy said...

My sister in-law has one and my sister I will find out for you :)