Monday, March 29, 2010

1 down 2 to go

I'm officially in my 2nd trimester now. It has just flown by for us. We can't wait to find out what we are having withing the next 5-6 weeks. A lot of people say that once you get into the 2nd trimester the sickness goes away and you start feeling more energy. Well, at this point I am still EXTREMELY tired. I feel like I need like 5 naps a day! As for being sick. Its very off and on still. I think it has improved but not a ton yet. I look forward to it improving more though.
I don't think that I have started to show yet. Steve thinks I have though. He said he can tell a differnce and we can both tell my stomach is harder. I am sure that is not my abs starting to show through, it must be the baby :)
I love all the changes happening to my body. Really, most of them are not the most pleasant but what makes me so happy is knowing its because of a little baby inside. I can't wait to be a Mom. I have become increasingly more scared as the weeks have gone by. I don't know what I am doing. I am very nervouse I will do everything wrong, but at least I have a lot of Mom's around me to help me through it all and I am glad I have Steve to be there with me as well. He will be such a cute Dad. I already know this. I knew it from the first time I saw him interact with my nieces. They absolutely ADORE him. Honestly, I used to be their favorite.. I used to be the one they prayed for at night. Not anymore, but its ok because its now Steve who took my place. There isn't a better person I could think of to take my place.
I still fit in all my clothes.. well not really. They are all too big and are falling off me all the time. Its quite annoying, but hey it menas I am losing weight and I am ok with that I know the baby is getting enough nutrients even with me losing weight. I have no doubt I will have a healthy, good sized baby even if I lose weight.

Seems like our life right now is just revolving around preparing for the baby that I haven't eveen blogged about Steve's surgery and our birthdays we both had last month. I wil have to update with that soon.

3 comments:

The Larsons said...

YAY your back to blogging! Im so glad your loving the changes!! I really hope the sickness goes away for you so you can really enjoy being preggers! You two will be the best parents and I cant wait to see what your having!! PS I could totally feel your belly getting harder hehe!! YAY for babies!

caitlin said...

Glad to hear everythings going well. I need to see you, I am having serious Katy withdrawls!

The Larsons said...

Wow I really can't believe your already 14 weeks!! That went by fast!!