Tuesday, April 13, 2010

5 Weeks People

I switched my baby countdown on my profile because I like seeing the baby inside. I can't believe the baby actually LOOKS like one now. I can not wait until May 10th. That is my next appt with the Dr. At that time they will tell me when I get to find out what the gender is. Which should be about the following week so.. 5 weeks people! That is exciting! It will fly by right? I hope so! But be assured the rest of the day after the appointment will be spent shopping, for we can't WAIT to finally own something gender specific.

7 comments:

The Larsons said...

YAY! Thats so exciting! I can't wait to find out!!

Jess said...

oooh oooh, pick me pick me!! I want to go shopping!! I love shopping for baby clothes!!! I'm so excited!!! Yeah!!!

Joylybean said...

I can't wait to find out! I'm glad things are going well for you Katy!

Tara said...

THat is way excited, for us that is the day it all became real. Hey what is your email address so I can add you to view my blog :)

Katy said...

Tara! totally add me. It's katy-porter@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to find out either. I'm expecting the first text :)

Amber said...

I can't wait to find out what your having! That's when it becomes very real!