Sunday, December 12, 2010

4 Years

4 years ago today, I was married to my best friend for time and all eternity

These 4 years have really flown by. I could have sworn we had been married for at least 6 years. I had to count twice to make sure. I know everyone always says "it's been the best 4 years of my life" but for me it really has. We have accomplished so much in such a short amount of time. 1 year after being married we purchased our first home.


Steve worked very hard and is now finished with College and we have a very handsome son and the list could go on and on...

Life has very few guarantees but when you are married to a man like Steve, you are guranteed to feel safe and secure



to feel special, like you are the only one he see's



constantly be encouraged




To always feel loved



and to laugh..... hard, everyday!





Happy Anniversary, babe

and from the mouth of Kelly Clarkson "my life would suck without you"


P.S. Thank you for helping me gain 5lbs this morning from the amazing breakfast you made me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! You are the cutest couple. I couldn't imagine a more perfect woman for my baby brother. What is the picture with the Martinelli's from? It looks so romantic!

Vanessa said...

Aww.. Happy anniversary!! Hope it was great!!

Andria said...

Happy Anniversary, a bit late. Cute post. :) I'm excited to see you this weekend.

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! (I was singing that, btw) :)

The Nelsons said...

Awww... Love the pic of you two kissing. ...not cuz I'm a pervert but because it's so sweet. Happy Day, you two. Love ya!

Manda said...

CONGRATS you guys I am so happy for you both!!!

Sarah said...

Very sweet post! Happy belated anniversary to one of the cutest couples I know. I love you both!