Saturday, March 14, 2009

Baby Shower Dip

Alright, so I had a baby shower at my house today and was told I need to post a blog a with the receipe to a dip I made. Its very simpley. It doesnt really have a name but it is good with wheat thins or ruffles potato chips. I should have taken a picture of it before it was all gone. Oh well I'm sure you can use your imagination on how it looked.

1 regular size cottage cheese

1 8oz plain cream cheese

1 bunch of choppoed green onions

*Mix all together. Its best if it is cold.

That is it folks. Its very easy and super tasty. I made it the night before the shower so that the onion flavor would set in more. But it can be done right before serving too.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Mmmm...it was good. And I ate A LOT of it. I even told David that when I got home...that it was good I mean, not that I ate a lot of it. Well, come to think of it, I believe I told him both! :)

Thanks for the recipe! And the fruit salad was amazing too!

You did a good job hosting the shower and it was fun to see you!

One Happy Family said...

Thanks Girly!!! I am excited to make it. So I didnt keep my end of the bargin though but I promise, I will try and post again real soon. My Sunday just flew by and I went oh crap, Katy is going to be mad at me that I didnt post, so I will try and do that today!
Thanks for hosting the shower, it was fun to see you and your cute house!!!

The Emery's said...

Oh this was SOOO good! I'm craving it like crazy right now! I guess I'll have to wait a few weeks. Thanks for the awesome shower. I had so much fun! And I love your house! It was so nice to be there. And tell Steve HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Sorry I'm a little behind on blogs. :)

Tommy + Monica said...

Yumm yumm! I told my mother about this dip right after the shower and now we are both craving it!!! I will have to make some soon since it is soooo super easy! I agree with all the above comments...it was very nice of you to host the shower, it was even better to see you (it's been WAY too long), and your house is very adorable! I love ya Katy! ;)

P.S. I'm sorry about your swollen feet and heartburn/acid reflux. I totally know where you are coming from on the latter and if it doesn't go away soon, go to the Dr. there may be something causing it!