Monday, March 9, 2009

Newest Member of the Quarter Century Club


Saturday Katy turned the big 25. I can make fun because I'm not a member for the quarter century club for another 4 days. It's her 3rd birthday I've been able to share with her, and while we weren't living with family giving us the ability to go on a weekend getaway and to see Rascal Flats like last year, it was equally enjoyable. I wanted to make sure she doesn't forget that she's my obsession, my love, my life! We did by the way celebrate this year by going out for some great food with family (Katy's sister Kim was in town from Seattle), played some American Idol Karaoke on Wii, and ate some surprisingly decent cake (my 1 a year) after I screwed up the first one. Lets make year #25 the best year! I love you honey! Here's to the rest of eternity with the one I love!

2 comments:

caitlin said...

Happy Birthday Katy! I hope you saw my birthday post for you, everyone loves you and is happier when you're around!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Katy! I'm glad I've gotten to know you a little bit, and hope to get to know you better in the future.