Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm Not Missing!

It's been a long time since I have posted and a REALLY long time since I have posted anything of any substance. The last couple were just to say I blogged, but were not important.

So, first off this

PLUS

EQUALS

ROAD TRIP!!!

Steve and I have planned a road trip to St. George/Las Vegas. We are going to Stay at the Hilton in St George because we get a KILLER deal through IHC and then we are going to take a day to go to Las Vegas! I can't wait. We are going April 10th. We havent had just a fun vacation where it was care free for a long time. Well since our honeymoon at least. We definlety need this time to just go have fun together. Forget about his school, forget about work and just play. We are only going for that weekend but we are both very excited.

On another note, I love this boy!!!


I am so thankful that we have this adorable little boy! He is like my own child. I know, thats kinda sad but its true. I can have the WORST day possible and come home and have everything made better because of him. Don't get me wrong, Steve makes me even more happy but if Im having a bad night, he has school a lot so its this boy who gets to deal with my emotions. If I start to cry he immediatly comes to me and cuddles and gives me kisses. I know, thats probably gross to some of you but not me. He is so sweet. Im not going to lie, sometimes I take advantage of him. I pretend to cry just so he will come running to me. I love it! I can always count on him to be there for me when I get home, excited as ever to see me. He doesn't hold grudges against me and loves me for who I am. Everyone needs a little Tucker. He is just the second best thing to an amazing husband! (don't worry Steve, you are still my #1)

(Oh, and I love my other dog Lacey too, but I had to just spotlight Tucker this time.)

1 comment:

Jess said...

That sounds like a blast!! When are you going to go on this road trip?