Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Give Me A Break!

Enough is enough! Honestly, I am so done with swollen feet and ankles. Im not sure whats going on but they were so extremely swollen last night that Steve descirbed by toes and "Little Sausages." Really? They have become that unattractive that they look like sausage? That is just so sad! Nothing seems to help them either. I can't fit my feet in any shoes except flip flops, which is against dress code at work. Even if I didn't wear flip flops I would be breaking dress code because I would have no shoes on. So I think its better than nothing. I have rubbed them, elevated them, wrapped them, taken a diuretic etc. All possibilites have been done. I sure am tired of them being swollen. Its embaressing and very painful and all around annoying!! I would post a picture but I dont want to be known as "Katy the Freak!"

1 comment:

Team McPherron said...

Have you soaked them in cold water?? Everything shrinks in cold water, right? ;)