Monday, June 7, 2010

4 Day Work Week!!

This weekend we are heading to sunny St. George for a much needed relaxing weekend. Which means even better.. only a 4 day work week for me! Steve surprised me with this trip and bought us tickets to see Tarzan at the Tuachan. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my weekend.

I mean, no better way to spend the weekend that in St George AND going to do a session at the St George Temple. I have never been there before and I can't wait.

I will probably spend most of the weekend in the pool at the Hilton since I can't stand the heat and especially now that I am pregnant the heat is even worse. So I better come home with a nice tan and something better to blog about :)

2 comments:

The Larsons said...

Oh how fun! What a lucky girl!! I really want to go somewhere too like the cabin or something! I cant wait for Bear Lake too! YAY!

caitlin said...

SWEET! Have so much fun, I can't wait to hear all about it on Tuesday. You deserve a vacation.