Monday, January 17, 2011

McKay is napping right now. Napping in his crib.. not on his Mommy. This is amazing. I mean, it's only been 45 minutes so far, but that is still amazing. It only took us 5 days of screaming for him to learn that he had to soothe himself to sleep. So since the last part of last week and today he goes down barely fussing at all. I'm lovin' it! I was able to clean, get stuff ready for dinner tonight, schedule my church bldg for my calling, and now blog. What a perfect Monday. And since I am feeling good today, I thought I would make your Monday a little more perfect too just by sharing pictures of McKay. He is just so adorable!!





He tried a Bumbo at our friends house and seemed to really like it. (bottom picture) so we found one for him to keep on KSL and it sure is a life saver. I can get so much done now that he will sit up in that. I think it makes him feel more like us, adults.


he is old enough to be playing in a toy like this? Wow! Love it! Maybe this week he will stay in it longer than 10 minutes :)

My little Newsie! This is my favorite outfit of his right now. I just wish the hat fit him a little better.



Finally, I caught his smile on camera. It's a little blurry, but still melts my heart

3 comments:

Jess said...

I love these pictures! and YAY, WAHOO, CONGRATS!!!.... This is where life get a bit easier! That's awesome that you trained him! It took us about a week too. GOOD job! :)

Melanie said...

You did it!

Jenny said...

so darling!! :)