Monday, October 6, 2008

I don't have a creative title for this blog

We had such a fun weekend. Friday night we went on a date. Saturday I had choir practice and then I spent the afternoon helping my Mom out with a few things. I then returned home to hang out with the In-Laws! We had a lot of fun! They took us to Sizzler. Which, was amazing as always! It gets better every time we go.. which really isn't that often so maybe that is why it's so good when we go, we miss is so much. After dinner they came over to play some games. We started with Scrabble. Im not so good at that game..but we all sure got a lot of laughs from my father in law, Brent. First of all.. he decided that if he added a 'Y' to any word on the board, it would make it a word. He tried it with Hedge. He swore it was a word, and so we looked it up. Yep, its definatly NOT a word. Lol Kathy (mom in law) put down the word we all know, book. He questioned wether that was a word or not. Oh Brent, could you be any more fun? We sure had a lot of laughs. Not only did the adults have fun playing but little Tucker sure got into the game with Daddy!





Steve almost won, I think Tucker was trying to cheat!
Lacey slept the whole time so she was not in any of the pictures.

Sunday I woke up to an amazing smell...my wonderful husband made me...


Belgian Waffles
They were amazing! I have such a sweet husband. We then spent the rest of the day laying around and watching conference. Conference was so refreshing and such a great way to end our wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

caitlin said...

mm now I'm hungry and want waffles!

p.s. your dog is so cute!

The Emery's said...

Katy what a good husband and in-laws you have! I also wanted to let you know that I took the conference challenge and it worked! What a spiritual weekend. Thanks again!

P.S. I need to write you back don't I? I'll get on that.

{McGinty's} said...

Hi katy! I love you blog. I added you to read mine!! I am glad we can keep in touch this way!

Jenny said...

I'm sorry I missed playing games with you that weekend! We'll do it again sometime when I can come! Those are really cute pictures!