Thursday, October 23, 2008

You sound like a man!

That would be the comment I get most often when I get Largengytis. Yep! I have it yet again this year! It's no fun! It just worse that I have a phone job, and can't really take any time off work! I got to work at 5 this morning and just got home. I am exhausted I look forward to


Eating some yummy Taco Soup! Mmm!



Cozying up by our wonderful fireplace....



and drinking some delicious hot chocolate...

The only thing missing is my husband. That's what I want most when Im sick!

5 comments:

caitlin said...

I'm sorry you're sick. No fun! I am just getting over a cold, blah. I guess it's that time of year. Let me know if I can do anything for you :)

Rachel said...

Hi Katy!

Being sick is never fun, but I'm way jealous of your fireplace.

Your blog is way cute. I have to admit, I've looked at your blog before this (it's always fun to see where people are in life), but always felt weird commenting out of the blue!

The Emery's said...

K I don't know how I missed your last blog about Steve having surgery. I hope you both are doing better. Man you've had it handed it to you this year! Hopefully next year will be a better year.

Sarah said...

Oh no - I'm sorry that you're sick now! It's totally the season. What a hard illness to have with your job, though. I hope it gets better soon!!! Let me know if I can do anything for you. :)

Jenny said...

Oh, I'm sorry you were sick! Get well soon!