Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun on a Sunday!

So Steve and I decided last month that we would get a small group together in our ward/neighborhood to have FHE on Sunday nights. We started at our house about 2 weeks ago and it was a great success. So great, that another couple, Todd and Brittany had it at their house last night. It is so much fun to have a short less and get to know new people. This week we met Adam and Emily ( last name? not sure) and Stacey with red hair. haha ok so I dont remember their names, but they were all great people. Definetly going to hang out with them all more. Here are a few things that I learned at last night's FHE;

*Im definelty not in shape for DDR (Dance Dance Revolution). If I did it everyday, It would kick my butt into shape, thats for sure!

*Always wrap the Wii controler around your wrist when playing Tennis or actually when playing anything.

*it's ok to look like an idiot when playing Wii, because everyone does! It actually makes it better.

*Where pants that wont fall down when jumping, bowling a ball, dancing, etc.

*Strectch before playing DDR or anything on Wii, I'm definlety very sore today.

*I think a purchase of Wii will be necessary sometime in the future. It was SO much fun!

7 comments:

caitlin said...

I love the Wii, but you're so totally right about being sore the next day. Whenever I do the boxing my forearms are super sore!

The Emery's said...

Sounds like super fun! I'm with you... I need the WII!!! Both my brothers have it and I swear I'd be in MUCH better shape if I had it. :)

Steve said...

Thank you. You've given me new justification to go out an buy a Wii. I'm doing it for us honey. It's for our health! :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see that your got something out of the lesson also :) Just kidding. Sounds like you had a good time and that what counts.
merilee

Anonymous said...

Here's some games we think you should get with it....I recomment BOOM BLOCKS and the kids recommend SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL I also hear WII FIT is pretty cool and would help you justify the whole thing.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and of course our very favorite...ROCK BAND!!! also blocks is actually spelled blox

Jenny said...

I think that's really great that you've started a FHE group! Way to take initiative! We have a Wii at my work that the residents can play. It's fun, but yes it's tiring!