Friday, October 10, 2008

Stuff about Me!!

8 T.V. Shows I love to watch:
1. Biggest Looser
2. Dont Forget the lyrics
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. Gossip Girls
5. The Office
6. Ellen Degeneres
7. One Tree Hill
8. NCIS

8 Favorite Resturants
1. SU CASA
2. Spaghetti Mammas
3. Dragon Hill
4. Rumbi
5. Firehouse Pizza
6. Morelias
7. Italian Village
8. Outback Steakhouse

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Did not eat all day long
2. Had and EGD
3. went to work WAY early
4. Ate chicen and rice my from my Mom
5. Slept
6. Slept
7. Ate a pice of cake
8. Slept some more

8 things I look forward to
1. Being a mom
2. Steve Finishing School
3. Friday's, its the only day I get to see Steve
4. Geting my Pharmacy Tech Certification
5. pay day
6. All my friends having cute babies
7. Thanksgiving
8. Hanging with my Mom

8 things I love about fall
1. Leaves changing color
2. family parties
3. Hot Chocolate
4. Jeans and Hoodies
5. warm food
6. Thanksgiving
7. Smell outside
8. the many holidays

8 things on my wish list
1. No debt
2. Baby
3. New Shoes
4. Finishing School
5. Pedicure
6. More Money
7. See my family more
8. More patience

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I really enjoyed reading that! I'm sorry you didn't get any sleep yesterday! I like the fall too! I like your wish list. I want a baby too someday! First, I need a husband so you're one up on me.