Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's That Time Again!



Its my favorite time of year. General Conference is just day's away !! Don't you just love how General Conference can be so personal. Without fail, I always have at least one of my prayers answered, just by watching the sessions. General Conference seems to always come just when we need it the most. I can't wait to spend the entire weekend in my PJ's, eating amazing breakfast food and watching conferece with my husband in the comfort of my home! Oh it will be a truly fabulous weekend.

As it approaches I have been thinking about what I want to learn. What do I want to take away from this conferece? I decided that this time I will do something new. It's called The Challenge. I have never done this before, even though I was given the Challenge as a Senior in High School. I guess, I never thought it was that important of a challenge until now. You take your questions and worries that you have, whatever they may be and write them down. As you watch conferece, your questions will be answered one by one. I'm excited to see how this turns out.

2 comments:

The Emery's said...

Oh yeah I totally forgot about that challenge. That's a great idea. I'm going to do it too. Thanks for the idea Kates!

Jenny said...

Conference is wonderful! I'm excited for it as well!