Saturday, November 22, 2008

This and That...

Ok, so its obviously been a while since I updated my blog. First, my biggest news. I have been doing this crazy hard diet for 2 weeks. I lost 12 lbs in those 2 weeks. I am so excited about that! I worked really hard these past 2 weeks and was so glad to see that number.

Last weekend I had a girls weekend with my Mom, sister Shannon and 3 of her girls. We went to Disney on Ice and then to Iggys for dinner after. I had never seen Disney on Ice before and had a lot more fun than I expected. I would definetly go again! Here are a few pictures of that fun day.







Let's see, what else has happend? Oh, my sister is having her 5th child. She has 4 girls right now and just found out she is having a BOY!!! we are so excied to have a little boy coming to our family! Im sure he will be so cute! They have always had the name Noah pciked out. So, Im pretty sure that is what his name will be.

Today we are having Thanksgiving dinner with Steve's family. Due to some members of his family being gone on actual Thanksgiving they thought it best to do it early. Im really excited to see them all. Its been so long since I have seen any of them. With Steve in school all the time, we dont get around to seeing much of anyone. So this should be a lot fun!

The best news of all is that I will get to spend an entire weekend with Steve. NO HOMEWORK for him Im thrilled. We watched Baby Mamma last night together and plan to get as many movies as we can in this weekend before he has to start up again on Monday with new classes.

Happy Saturday!!

6 comments:

The Emery's said...

12 pounds?? You go girl! That's awesome! Wahoo!! You're beautiful Katy! And how lucky are you to have 2 Thanksgivings! How fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I would love to lose 12 pounds you'll have to tell me how you did it. I wish we had seen you at Disney on Ice! It was so fun seeing you last night... you are the cutest sister-in-law ever!

Unknown said...

Isn't Baby Mamma hilarious? We lu-uved that movie!

Congratulations on the 12 lb. weight loss... that's just simply awesome!

caitlin said...

Congrats on the weight loss. Go Katy go!

Jenny said...

You looked really good the other day! Weight loss is hard! I have to almost starve to do it! I'm glad you had fun at Disney On Ice! Congratulations on your soon to be new nephew!

Emily said...

Wow! Your just amazing! I don't think I could ever be that disciplined! Way to go! and you need to email me at emilyrose_811@yahoo.com so I can add you to my blog.