Friday, November 28, 2008

Early Christmas Present


Last Wednesday my phone stoped working, and Katy has already been using a cheapo pre-paid phone for over a month. So I decided to call T-Mobile, not expecting any sympathy as I've always hated their customer service in the past and with our contract soon expiring, I was already entertaining the thought of switching over to Sprint or Verizon and figured this would be the last straw if they couldn't do anything for me today. To my surprise I had a totally different experience this time. Maybe because it was black Friday, or maybe T-Mobile suddenly became concerned with making people happy, but either way we both came away with new phones for early Christmas presents. We'd planned on it being for our Birthday's in March, but conveniently our phones couldn't make it. Bah humbug!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love it when customer service actually does something. That's fabulous. Congratulations on you new phones. They look pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

Cute phones! You'll have to call your big sis more now!

Jenny said...

That's awesome! You'll have to call me sometime!