Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Over!

This 4 day weekend started out fantastic. My Mom was out of town so we didnt have a big Thanksgiving to plan for since we did Steve's family last Saturday. Well, we slept in on Thursday which was wonderful! We then went to breakfast and then saw the new movie Four Christmas's where we laughed so hard that it hurt. It was a great movie. I would definetly recomend it. After the movie we headed home to grab a couple things, then headed out to my sister's house for a small get together where we ate a lot and enjoyed the company very much.

It's so sad, this long weekend is almost officially over. I can't believe it. I wish it would never end. Steve and I have had a great time just relaxing together. It's been so nice!! So far ths weekend we have watched The Sisterhood of the Traveling pants 2, Hancock, Alvin and the Chipmunks, The Holiday, Shrek the 3rd, part of Lord of the Rings, Elf and I think a couple more. We LOVE LOVE LOVE watching movies. It's something we have always loved doing together, but as of late our movies have been collecting dust. Just haven't had any time to watch them. The funny thing is, they are still collecting dust. We have so many movies yet we decided to just watch ones on TV and rent a couple. I don't know why we do that. I will just have to give the movies we own some love sometime during this week.

Well, our Christmas tree is up. Our stockings are hung and the Christmas cheer, well, is kind of here. Oh, and the dog is dressed...






I swore I would never be someone who dressed up their dog. But when we saw this Pink Polo we just could not resist. She doesn't look to happy in it, but she really
doesnt seem to mind it. We just had to try it on her and take a picture. I don't think we are really going to have her wear it around all the time. Just for special occasions ;)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend. It was good to see you on Friday!

The Larsons said...

O how fun! Your dog looks cute in that haha! I want to see your christmas decorations! We got ours up too its so much fun!

caitlin said...

I just laughed so so hard! I wasn't expecting to see your little pup in a polo! Ha, love it!