Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tagged..Christmas Style

I've been Tagged - Christmas style

"On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me..."

1. embarrassing moment:I don't get embaressed very easily, I can't think of anything right now.. although Im sure a few of you would be able to think of a few for me.

2. best friends: Steve and Mom

3. things you buy regularly: Milk, Gas and Eggs

4. places you want to go (and might actually REALLY go): New York, Cruise, Seattle WA and St. George

5. goals for the upcoming year (that you might actually do): Loose weight, Scrapbook more, learn a new hobby, paint our bedroom and learn to drive a stick shift ( I couldnt think of anything else)

6. things most people don't know about you: 1.I love to cook and try new things 2. Most of the new people in my life don't know how much I LOVE to sing!! 3. I HATE doing laundry more than anything else. 4. I can play the piano... have been playing since I was about 8 or so. 5. I can't stand the sound of wood pencils writing and styro foam, it gives me a lot of anxiety to hear those two things. 6. My big toes are permanatly broken.. its a Hereditary thing.

7. things you would never say: 1. "No, you can't do my Laundry for me!" 2. "I don't like cake" 3. "Please don't deposit One Million dollars into my checking accout"
4. "NO, I dont need you to pay off our student loans" 5."I hate laughing" 6. "Steve is way too short" 7."Im unhappy with where my life has taken me"

8. things you love about the Christmas season: 1. Gingerbread houses 2. Temple Square lights 3. Our Christmas tree 4.Christmas Caroling 5. Hot Chocolate and Gingerbread cookies 6.Family get-togethers 7.Christmas Concerts 8. Steve gets 2 weeks off from school.

9. things you say to your kids: Well, I don't have any yet but If I did I might say
1."Because I said so" I love that saying 2. "I have the most adorable kids ever"
3. "Toilet paper is the only thing you should be putting in the toilet" 4. "Read my lips, I LOVE YOU" 5. "Don't grow up" 6. "Always say your prayers" 7. "Don't forget to laugh everyday" 8. "Never say Never" 9. I can't should not be a word in your vocabulary"

10. things you do a lot: 1. Talk 2. Watch TV 3.make up my own recipes 4. Sing 5. Laugh 6.work 7. Clean 8.chew gum 9. bite my nails 10. pray

11. things you would rather not live without: 1.Steve 2. Mom and family 3. Cake
4. Flip FLops 5. water 6. My car 7.Steve...again 8.Gum 9.all my adorable Nieces and Nephews 10. music 11. The Gospel

12. people to tag: Oh boy, well lets just say everyone on my friends list that wants to do it :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I enjoyed reading that. I learned alot. I don't know how to drive a stick shift either. I've only tried once in driver's ed and backed into a fence.