Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Can we please fast forward to Monday?


Alright, I am so STOKED for Monday. That is very rare of me to say, but this one is oh so special. That's right, its time for the new season of The Bachelor!!! Which also means girls night EVERY MONDAY!!! Wahoo! Thanks to Caity for making it happen of course. This Bachelor is very special to me. haha that sounds cheesy. Well, its the guy that I desperately wanted to win Deanna's heart and she threw him to the sharks instead.

And I know I'm lame, cause well I pretty much LOVE T.V but The Biggest Looser, One Tree Hill, and Gossip Girls all start on that night as well.Oh and Momma's Boy's is a new one that is on, on Mondays. I dont know how I am going to manage watching them all but I can't wait. AHHH!! if you can't get a hold of me on Monday's you now know why!

P.S HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope this year is fantastic for you all!!

6 comments:

Neff Family said...

Haha, you're cute Katie! I hate it when my favorite shows are all on the same night...

caitlin said...

Yay! I am so excited! I'm glad you share my enthusiasm! Can't wait to see you on Monday. And am so excited that we get to do girls nights on Monday's again. (Amber, you're coming!!)

Rachel said...

Ok, people always make fun of me, but I LOVE the bachelor! It's so entertaining! Me and my sister-in-law always watch it together and we kick my husband out of the house for the hour so he won't mock it and ruin the fun of it. Good times.

Amber said...

I'm a Bachelor fan too, you're not alone!

Anonymous said...

How big of a loser am I that I can't wait for the kids to go to bed so I can watch my DVRed Mama's Boys, like it really makes a difference to me who they pick!

Jess said...

So what did you think of the last episode, I think he kissed like 4 girls. lol!