Friday, February 19, 2010

Weekend in Logan

For Valentines weekend and to celebrate our news of being pregnant, Steve planned a weekend for us up in Logan. It was a lot of fun. So much fun that we forgot to take any pictues. I am way bummed about that, but I at least will have this blog to remember it.

We left Saturday morning and stopped for lunch at Cafe Sabore.... MMM that was fantastic mexican food. we then headed to the hotel to check in. He got us a room at the Marriot. It was beautiful. We swam in their pool and then went out and looked at a couple stores around the town before we had our couples massages. HEAVEN I tell ya, I really needed one of those too so perfect timing. After we went to The Bluebird for dinner, we were told we had to try their food. Well, we got there are they were only serving a Valentines Buffet. The buffet looked awful so we went next door to a steak house.. Yea they were serving a buffet too. I really didn't feel in the mood for a buffet but seemed like everyone in town was serving one. We finally just made reservations at Texas Roadhouse and it was fantastic but after the 2 hour wait anything would have been good to me.
The next morning we had breakfast at Angies which I would totally recomend and we headed home.

Steve planned the entire weekend. The only thing I knew about was the massages. It was so much fun to have a surprise like that. I have such a sweet husband.
We planned on taking a couple other trips this year but after finding out about the baby, we feel it's best to save our money. So, Logan was probalby our one and only trip for this year but it was worth it.

3 comments:

The Emery's said...

Sounds like a nice get away. What a guy you got! And enjoy the time away while it lasts. Cuz it's about to get a lot harder. :) I'm so glad to hear that things are good with you and the baby. That scared me to read you were having cramps and such. That's exactly how I felt when I miscarried. I'm so so so so glad you went to the doctor and that everything is o.k. I can breath now. Keep me updated!

Emily said...

It doesn't matter where you go, as long as you make time for just the two of you outside of the normal routine! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever, maybe I will stop by sometime :)

caitlin said...

I'm glad it was fun! Couples massages.. jealous!