Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thank you!

Last week and this week have been extremely hard for me and my Family. So many things happening and before we can even comprehend what happened, something else happens. Its a rollercoaster and I am more than ready to get off.
Through it all, one thing has stayed constant and that is amazing friends and family. Thank you for everything. The prayers, the blessings and just listening to me. I can't tell you how much it has helped! Things are getting better, they are still hard, but getting better. I am so glad for that!

Last night I came home to a clean house, dishes done and a cake made for me. Really? I don't deserve how good my husband treats me but I sure do appreciate him and Love him for everything he does!!

P.S I am half way there. 20 weeks as of today! It has really flown by for me. Only 8 more days until we can find out if its a boy or a girl :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Friends are great aren't they?! I only know that because I have you! You are an amazing friend! Always checking in on me too! I'm glad things a easing a little. And YEAH!!! 8 MORE DAYS!!! WAHOO!!!!!!!

Jenny said...

If you ever need anything, let me know!