Sunday, November 14, 2010

19 Things I'm Thankful For

1. My wonderful loving supportive wife who makes me better. She's cute as can be and an amacing mother too.







2. My adorable son







3. My health








4. Eternal Families





5. Chocolate







6. True friends







7. Washing machines






8. Doggies who love me unconditionaly





9. A warm bed to sleep in






10. Good music and mp3's that allow me to own good music that I wouldn't other wise.






11. Warm showers





12 My job








13. The joy of Coca-Cola










14. Chinese food





15. HD TV with DVR








16. Trials that make me stronger





17. In-N-Out Burger opening 7 minutes from me






18. Hot chocolate, fireplace, PJ's and a movie on a cold winter night


19. Nielsen's frozen custard

2 comments:

The Nelsons said...

Cute post! And cute wife! Love that pic of her!

Anonymous said...

love that picture of katy and steve you are BUff!