Wednesday, November 3, 2010

McKay 1 Month

Just for my own record keeping since I am better at blogging than I am keeping a journal, here is some 1 month stats


* Now that he has acid refulx medicine and special formula that doesn't contain Milk or Soy he is a much happier baby

*He is sleeping a little better. Still waking up every 3 hours to eat

*He is eating between 4-6 oz. he is a big boy.

* Last weight check he weighed 10lbs 6 oz and was 23 inches long. That was 2 weeks ago and I am sure he weighs much more than that now. He barely fits in his 0-3 month old clothes

*McKay has great neck and head control, but HATES tummy time

*He is following things with his eyes and will make noises back to me when I make them at him.

Although it has been a rough 1st month for us all, we are so blessed to have this little boy in our family and love him more and more every day.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

It's it fantastic what a little Zantac and the correct formula will do? All of the sudden you know why people have babies.

By the way, waking up every only every three hours in the middle of the night is awesome for a one month old baby.

Matt and I had a big countdown going on for when Parker hit four-ish months, so we could start letting him cry it out to sleep through the night. It's coming, it's coming.

You're doing a great job, by the way.

Manda said...

HOORAY... I can't believe it's been a month already! He is seriously so cute and I'm so glad he is happier!

The Larsons said...

Wahoo!! I love seeing that lil boy! He is a cutie for sure!! Glad he is feeling much better! There is nothing worse than a sick baby when you dont know how to fix it! Love you guys!

Amber said...

I have done these monthly updates since Conner was born and I love reading them! I am so glad that he is doing better!

Conner did not sleep all the way through the night until he was about 4 months old, so Mckay is doing just fine!

If you ever need a nap or a shower on a Friday, just give me a call.

The Nelsons said...

Yay! Love getting McKay updates! Keep 'em coming! He is such a handsome and fun little baby. You guys are so lucky to have him. And I'm lucky to be his "always-welcome-over-neighbor" to hold his soft, squishy fluff 'n' stuff. Love that McKay! ...and you guys. :)