Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ugh!

Why is it that cleaning out your refirgerator and pantry are such intimidating and dreadful tasks? Really, it isn't that hard, especially if you keep up with it and do it more than every.. well let's just say I can't remember the last time I cleaned out either of them. This weekend I tackled the tasks. 2 garbage bags later and a realization that I REALLY need to go groccery shopping, we now have a sparkling clean fridge and semi-clean and organized pantry. I can't wait to fill them both with food again( I just finished our menu for 2 weeks and shopping list. Yay!) and this time, I swear, I will be cleaning it once a month.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Way to go Katy! You've inspired me. I think I will tackle the fridge tomorrow.

Amber said...

Oh I hate that job! And I always find tupperware with interesting things growing in them that get shoved to the back of the fridge! And I hate that we wasted all of that food!

Melanie said...

I usually end up cleaning out the fridge as I am putting groceries away. Not because I intended/wanted to, but out of necessity. It's scary when you have no room to put groceries, but no edible food in the fridge.