Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Back to school... kinda

So I really dislike school. I have such a hard time with tests, it causes me a lot of anxiety. Luckily, I have been on a break from school.. that is until I started this job. I have to take an appraiser course,USPAP. It's not too bad its 15 hours and I get paid over time to do it and they paid for the course. That's all great, but really? I didn't want to spend my holidays studying. Oh well, it's worth it right? I guess the extra over time money would be nice right now. That is a major plus

I will leave you now with a list of things I am greatful for since it seems like a pretty common thing to do right now, seeing as how its the Eve of Thanksgiving;

First, of course is my husband. I love him so much!
Diet coke
My family and in-law family (they have been there for me through so much)
Doctors
Temples
My new job
Steve's job and his education
My puppies!!
Mountains
Ice-I can't drink anything without ice
My health that is continualy getting better
AMAZING friends and neighbors
Thanksgiving music. Yes, this does exist. Don't believe me? I will sing some songs for you sometime.
My car
Adorable Nieces and Nephews
Nielsens Frozen Custard-even on freezing cold days
My guardian angel, Spencer

**I really have so much to be thankful for, so this is the condensed list**

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute new blog background. :) I love that diet coke is second on your list - even before family...lol. I'm so glad you are liking your new job. I want to hear more about it when we get together on Saturday.

Jess said...

School? Oh man!! That sucks. So how did you do?

The Nelsons said...

I've yet to hear these supposed "Thanksgiving songs". I'll believe it when I hear it.

Your new niece is adorable, I love the pic of her in the Santa suit. And she looks just like you in the 3rd one down. I know she got that facial expression from you. :)