Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Friends

I am so thankful for good friends. I had a friend of mine on my mind ALL day long today. So I made some cookies and took them to her and her cute family. I kept thinking "there must be some reason why I keep thinking of her, she must need something"
I don't know if she needed anything really, but the long talk we had about a lot of things ended up really helping me. I must have been the one needing something. I am so thankful for great friends who live so close to us. I know now, that we moved out here for a reason. We needed people like this in our life!

Thanks for letting me drop by so unexpected to chat!! :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I wish I knew how to leave one of those cute hearts because I would. You get a smile instead :) I'm so glad we're friends!
PS: we ate all the cookies that night! delicious!