Thursday, November 12, 2009

Really?! (sorry if this is gross to some of you)

So I received an email from my friend today who informed me that the most searched item on Google in the past hour is "Why won't my parakeat eat my diahrrhea?"

Really? People are wanting to know that? That is insane. It made me laugh and almost throw up all at the same time. People need to get a life!

I have a posted a link HERE to an ariticle on it just incase you want more :)

P.S if you were one of those people who searched that and made it so popular... please, delete me from your contact list ;)

P.S.S Go to google and type in "why wont" and see what the first option is.. its great!

2 comments:

The Nelsons said...

If someone is really trying to get their bird to eat their poop... they should be shot.

Jess said...

That is gross and funny at the same time. Crazy!