Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Guest

Dear little grey mouse,

You're gross! Honestly, did you really have to crawl up my wall and then up my door and wait there for me to come home? And did you really have to sit there on my door, for 5 minutes, watching me scream outside when all I wanted to do was go inside? I really didn't like that and would appreciate if you did not make your presence known around me again. I know it's cold outside, and I am sorry you have to live in that but please find someone else to scare.

P.S
Please don't try to come in my house. You are not welcome there and just incase, I have killer dogs!! Beware!

3 comments:

The Nelsons said...

Katie, you're hilarious! That made me laugh, but I am sorry about the scare. OH I hope they never make it in your house or mine either!!

Emily said...

NOOOOOOOO! No more mice! I went out to throw my garbage out tonight and I thought to myself, I'm sure there are no more mice, it's too cold. Dang! I thought we were in the clear.

Rachel said...

Yeah, unfortunately for us, one did get IN our house. YUCK. I haven't seen any since that episode, so hopefully we won't have a repeat, and you won't either!!!