Friday, November 20, 2009

Job


I love my new job! I don't think updated much on that so here ya go.... I love it! I love all the new things I am learning, I love the people I work with, I love my new keyboard they bought me :), I love the flexibility I have here, I love the area in which my job is located and I could go on and on. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father answered my prayers and blessed me with this job. He knew I really needed this change.



In other news, well, there is no other news really. I'm just excited for the weekend, glad we have power back in our bedroom, and excited for FHE Thanksgiving on Sunday!

2 comments:

The Nelsons said...

I am so glad that your job is awesome! You deserve it! I'm way excited for FHE Thanksgiving, too. What an awesome idea those Larsons had.

The Larsons said...

WHOOT WHOOT! Im so happy to hear you love your job! Good to hear you have power again!