Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Weekend

I have been trying for months now to find a cute style for my hair. I got it cut today and I think I like this one. What do you think? Oh, and I got cute new glasses too! I am lovin' them.

Friday night my sister came over with some of my nieces and nephew. We had a great night. Shannon made us some amazing lemon chicken pasta with garlic bread and then we partied all night playing the Wii and Guitar Hero. I managed to snap a few pictures of the night which is pretty impressive since I rarely remember to take pictures. Please notice the dog bed that is being used my My niece. At least someone uses it. She fits perfectly in it I must say.





Oh how I love fun, relaxing weekends with my family. I love them so much!
Hope you all have had as good of a weekend as I have!!








5 comments:

Team McPherron said...

Love the hair Katy!!

Jenny said...

Way WAY cute hair Kates! Love IT!!!! glad ya had a great weekend! I hope you are feeling better! :D

caitlin said...

LOVE the hair! And that pasta sounds awesome too.

Jenny said...

LOVE your hair!!! so SO SO cute! Hope all is well!

Jess said...

I love love love your hair!! And your glasses!!